McLennan County 9-1-1 Emergency Assistance District
Call 9-1-1 to:
. . . . . Save a Life
. . . . . . . . . . Stop a Crime
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Report a Fire
The McLennan Co. 9-1-1 District:
- provides 24-hour 9-1-1 service throughout McLennan County.
- provides equipment, phone lines and support to host the 9-1-1 system.
- provides addresses for residents in unincorporated areas.
- maintains 9-1-1 database for McLennan County residents.
- provides educational presentations for all age groups.
SEARCH FOR EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Click Here for more details
Job Postings are located under the Official Notices tab located at the top of this page.
Quick Facts About 911
Before the implementation of 9-1-1 in McLennan County, there were approximately 40 telephone numbers that were utilized to get help in an emergency.
9-1-1 replaced all of these numbers with the simple easy to remember 3-digit emergency number. The emergency call is routed to the most appropriate agency based on the location of the caller.